返回列表 发帖

震惊-Kate Winslet离婚

Breaking News: Kate Winslet Splits From Director Sam Mendes

Monday – March 15, 2010 – 1:47pm

Comments (7) »
ShareThis Kate Winslet has split from her husband, film director Sam Mendes.

In a statement, London-based Schillings law firm tells UsMagazine.com: "Kate and Sam are saddened to announce that they separated earlier this year. The split is entirely amicable and is by mutual agreement. Both parties are fully committed to the future joint parenting of their children. They ask that the media respect the privacy of the family."

See 2009's most shocking splits

Winslet wed Mendes in 2003. They have a son Joe, 6.

See what Kate Winslet and all the stars wore to the Oscars!

Last year, in the June U.K. edition of Marie Claire, Winslet praised Mendes, her Revolutionary Road director.

"We're just there for each other," she said.

See Kate Winslet's hottest red carpet looks

When it comes to running the household, she added: "I really rule the roost, I absolutely steer the ship. Constantly making checklists; you know, library books have to go in on Friday, make sure that one day a week they're [the children] not having bread for lunch."

Winslet was previously wed to Jim Threapleton, with whom she has a daughter, Mia, 9.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Join Us Weekly's Celebrity Fantasy League, Subscribe to Us Weekly

报道说是今年早些时候就分开了,并且“双方协议下友好分手。。。”  呼唤老大~~~

桑德拉也传出家庭破裂~~~

http://www.mtime.com/news/2010/03/18/1427511.html

桑德拉老公与纹身女偷情 奥斯卡魔咒再次显灵

时光网讯  这几天,就当大家在为去年的奥斯卡影后凯特·温斯莱特与其导演老公萨姆·门德斯劳燕分飞扼腕叹息之时,新科影后桑德拉·布洛克的家庭内部矛盾也愈演愈烈,不但取消了由其主演新片《弱点》在英国的首映典礼,还公开丈夫Jesse James 越轨行为,与一位纹身女模特“有一腿”的婚外情。

根据美国媒体爆料,Jesse James在外偷腥的是一位名叫Michelle 'Bombshell' McGee的女模,两人在一起已经有11个月的时间,而这名纹身女模也亲口向《Touch》杂志承认了她与桑德拉老公有染,并披露了两人之间交往的一些细节。

现年45岁的桑德拉·布洛克与40岁的Jesse James结婚不到五年的时间,是他的第三任妻子,而此前桑德拉的感情道路也一直走得不太顺利,可谓是屡败屡战,屡战屡败。





相关新闻:
桑德拉因personal reason缺席英国《弱点》首映式。。。

Code Bullock! Sandra Backs Out of London Premiere; Tabloid Hysteria Ensues

Today 11:44 AM PDT by Gina Serpe

Let the speculation begin. Oh, wait. Seems like the ever-reliable tabloids already have that one covered.

While everyone seems to have their opinions as to why, all we know for sure is that Sandra Bullock has unexpectedly pulled out of appearing at the London premiere of her Oscar-crowning film, The Blind Side.

"Due to unforeseen personal reasons a trip abroad to support The Blind Side has been deemed impossible at this time," the 45-year-old said in a statement. "I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film."

Unfortunately, as goes the star, so goes the premiere...and begins the unfounded rumors.

In the wake of Bullock's backing out and the loss of the sole marquee name attached to the flick, Warner Bros. has decided to scrap altogether the red carpet event, which was originally scheduled to take place next Tuesday.

And as for those "personal reasons," well, your guess is as good as ours—and probably better than theirs.

The announcement comes in the wake of In Touch's crusade to write off another marriage to the Best Actress Curse, as the tabloid this week alleged that Bullock's doting hubby, Jesse James, was embroiled in some Tiger Woods-type extracurricular activities.

As he was rarely off the actress' arm for the duration of awards season—except when his arms were around those other loves of his life, his newly reunited dogs—this is one rumor (and tabloid) we're not buying.

TOP

返回列表